Saturday, March 27, 2021

3-27-21

 It's crazy to me how fast my emotional states can change. I think I actually had a good day according to my last post. Today I've been drained, depressed, exhausted, lethargic. I haven't felt like me in a while. I'm not sure how to change that. The stock market stuff is failing miserably. Lost almost a grand just this week. I'm over it. I'm over everything, if I'm being honest. I just don't have the energy for this life. I don't know who I am. I don't know what I'm doing. I don't know where I'm going. I wish I had some sort of direction. I know what I want out of life, but for the life of me, I have absolutely no idea how to get there. I just feel lost. I think I'll be lost until I die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

5-19-26

 Online friendships are so fickle. You can be ‘friends’ with someone for months/years, say one thing they don’t like, and they’ll instantly ...