Tuesday, June 30, 2020

6-30-20

8:28 PM

Tonight is my first night in my new apartment with my girlfriend. Currently sitting in the office we set up. It's weird. It's been so long since I've been 'on my own'. I am a mix of so many emotions right now. Happy, sad, excited, exhausted, frustrated.... but mostly just tired. Today is my only day off work this week... and I just... need a fucking break. Work was physically and emotionally exhausting yesterday.. and then today was EXTREMELY physically exhausting. I wish I could take a week off paid. My body needs it. Hell, even 3 or 4 days would help a lot at this point. It's been 21 days since I've been able to use my cpap machine. I've never had seasonal allergies last this long before. I'm getting so tired of not being able to breathe through my nose. Life is just draining right now. It's going to take a while for things to really settle here. It's always so weird living in a new place. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit scared. Then again, new things are always scary. This is all so jumbled and not what I wanted to say. My brain isn't working right now. I'm going to miss my mom a lot. Even though living at home is entirely unacceptable for someone my age, there's a certain comfort that comes with being around family. I guess I'm feeling a bit numb right now. I think it's going to take some time to really process all of this. I wish I could say everything I'm feeling, but I just can't. My brain needs a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

5-19-26

 Online friendships are so fickle. You can be ‘friends’ with someone for months/years, say one thing they don’t like, and they’ll instantly ...