Monday, June 22, 2020

6-22-20

11:35 PM

I haven't worked out in a few days. I've been depressed again. Just a lot of dumb life shit going on. Possible problems with getting the apartment with my girlfriend. My business is still failing. The world is still fucked. I find myself in a state of confusion and disorientation most days now. I feel like I'm living in a fog. Just barely getting through my days without actually experiencing or enjoying anything. It's incredibly frustrating. I don't know what to do anymore. Everyone always says if you're in a bad situation, only you can pull yourself out. And I've been trying. FUCK, I've been trying. Life keeps beating me down, and I keep getting back up... but it keeps beating me down. I can't ever just stay up. I truly hate that 95% of my problems right now are because of money. It would fix almost everything in my life. I could get out of debt. I could get my credit up. I could get a working vehicle. I could get a house with my girlfriend. I'm ready for this phase of my life to be over. I'm ready for the bullshit to stop. I'm ready for a better life. I thought this new job would be the answer, but so far it's been nothing but bullshit. I've never been treated so poorly this soon after becoming employed. Usually places at least let you get acclimated before treating you like you don't matter. I'm just over it. I'm over all of it. I am completely lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

5-19-26

 Online friendships are so fickle. You can be ‘friends’ with someone for months/years, say one thing they don’t like, and they’ll instantly ...