Monday, October 12, 2020

10-12-20

 8:44 PM

What is there to say anymore? Life is monotonous. It's not exciting. My job owns me, and I no longer have a life outside of work. I never wanted to be this person, and now I'm this person. I can't plan days off anymore because I might get called into work any day of the week. I can't plan anything. No doctor or dentist appointments. Nothing. I'm honestly not sure how long I can keep doing this without losing my mind. Sure, the money is good... but I feel like I've sold my soul. What good is money if you have no time to spend it and can't spend any time with the people you care about anymore? None of this seems worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

5-19-26

 Online friendships are so fickle. You can be ‘friends’ with someone for months/years, say one thing they don’t like, and they’ll instantly ...