Monday, March 15, 2021

3-15-21

 I quit my shitty job at the post office. Decided it wasn't worth the stress anymore. Currently doing Uber Eats and DoorDash full-time now. Well, part time. Also started taking classes and learning how to trade the stock market. I started last week and have already made $1100, so if I can consistently make that much every week, I'll never have to have a 'real' job ever again. That's my current goal. The guy I'm learning from has made over $200k just this year already. My goal is to be debt-free by the end of this year. Once that happens... the sky is the limit. 


My anxiety has been on and off bad lately... but I'm managing it the best I can. I haven't been eating well. I need to fix that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

5-19-26

 Online friendships are so fickle. You can be ‘friends’ with someone for months/years, say one thing they don’t like, and they’ll instantly ...