Haven't updated in a while. I guess I haven't had much to say. The antidepressant is doing the best it can right now. This is a difficult time of year for me anyway. Seasonal depression always hits me hard, and I can feel the internal battle. Life has been extremely frustrating for me. I'm really just getting through each day the best I can. The anxiety attacks aren't as frequent as they used to be. I'm grateful for that. I can't imagine how much worse the depression would be this year if I didn't have the antidepressant as a crutch. I can guarantee I would have quit my job already if I didn't have that as a backup. It's the only thing keeping me sane aside from my fiance.
Just a dude trying desperately to not suck at life. I'm tired of feeling like shit.
Friday, January 21, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5-19-26
Online friendships are so fickle. You can be ‘friends’ with someone for months/years, say one thing they don’t like, and they’ll instantly ...
-
What is there to say anymore? The world has been ruined by Covid. Long-term. Humans just aren't the same anymore. What are we supposed ...
-
Happy Birthday to me.
-
It's crazy to me how fast my emotional states can change. I think I actually had a good day according to my last post. Today I've b...
No comments:
Post a Comment