I am starting to get back into the stock market. I took a long break after a series of large losses. It's been fun for me, and a nice distraction. The depression and anxiety have still been around, but I would say I haven't had any significant mood swings lately. If monotone were an emotion, that's about where I'd be on the spectrum. Still very much financially struggling. The US economy has been absolute garbage. I'm barely able to afford the gas to get to and from work, but I'm surviving. I am not working at the same place I was since my last post. The abuse from management was too much for me to handle, and it was putting me in an extremely dark place emotionally. I feel much better at my current job, although it is a substantially farther drive. I am surviving. That's about the best I can do right now.
Just a dude trying desperately to not suck at life. I'm tired of feeling like shit.
Saturday, August 6, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5-19-26
Online friendships are so fickle. You can be ‘friends’ with someone for months/years, say one thing they don’t like, and they’ll instantly ...
-
What is there to say anymore? The world has been ruined by Covid. Long-term. Humans just aren't the same anymore. What are we supposed ...
-
Happy Birthday to me.
-
It's crazy to me how fast my emotional states can change. I think I actually had a good day according to my last post. Today I've b...
No comments:
Post a Comment