Welp, quit my job today. Didn't even put in my 2-week notice. My boss is a dickhead, and I'm tired of being told I don't know what I'm doing by a 26-year-old kid who has been in my industry for 1/10th the amount of time as I have. Fuck him and fuck working. I'm over it.
Just a dude trying desperately to not suck at life. I'm tired of feeling like shit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5-19-26
Online friendships are so fickle. You can be ‘friends’ with someone for months/years, say one thing they don’t like, and they’ll instantly ...
-
What is there to say anymore? The world has been ruined by Covid. Long-term. Humans just aren't the same anymore. What are we supposed ...
-
Happy Birthday to me.
-
It's crazy to me how fast my emotional states can change. I think I actually had a good day according to my last post. Today I've b...
No comments:
Post a Comment