Thursday, December 26, 2024

12-26-24

 This will probably be my last post of 2024. This year has sucked. Probably one of the worst years of my life so far. I watched my Mom die. Kept getting fucked over by my previous employer. Had to take out 2 extremely large loans just to make ends meet. Invested a huge amount of money into a business idea that ended up flopping. Started a Twitch channel with my wife that flopped. I'm tired of trying and still failing. Why can't anything just work for me?

The only positive thing I've done is finish my book. It will finally be for sale at the beginning of next year. I'm less than 3 weeks away from 40 and I've accomplished nothing. Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

5-19-26

 Online friendships are so fickle. You can be ‘friends’ with someone for months/years, say one thing they don’t like, and they’ll instantly ...