Friday, June 19, 2020

6-19-20

11:03 PM

Worked out again tonight. That's 3 times this week. I'm feeling okay about it. Still trying to slowly ease myself into the workouts and not overdo it.

Today was my first day on my own at the new job. It's stressful. Started having a panic attack toward the end of the day. My brain seems to have some weird aversion to things ending. When I get toward the end of a movie, I get anxious. When I get toward the end of my work day, I get anxious. Not sure what that's about. Started panicking a little about a half hour before my shift ended. Didn't end up being a full-blown panic attack since my shift ended before it got to that point. I wish I knew how to fix that.

My business did okay on sales today. Not able to restock anything since Covid has caused a global shortage of the products I sell.

Planning on moving into an apartment with my girlfriend at the end of the month / beginning of next month. It's going to be a huge financial burden for us both, but we've been trying for months to find a place, and this one has almost everything we need. I'm hoping everything goes smoothly with that.

I'm scheduled to work every day for the foreseeable future. Days off are nice, but I also REALLY need money right now. So I guess I will trudge through the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

5-19-26

 Online friendships are so fickle. You can be ‘friends’ with someone for months/years, say one thing they don’t like, and they’ll instantly ...